Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Features and Benefits
- Provides the functions of attenuator and cable assembly simultaneously
- Low Back Reflection
- 100% Insertion Loss Testing
- Connector varieties available
- Conforms to the requirements of EIA/TIA standards
- Inexpensive and compact
- Attenuation values available: 01= 1 dB, 02= 2 dB, 03= 3 dB, 04= 4 dB, 05=5 dB, 06= 6 dB, 07= 7 dB, 08= 8 dB, 09= 9 dB, 10= 10 dB 15= 15 dB, 20= 20 dB
High performance attenuated patch cords are used in telecom applications to attenuate the optical signal in a link. Attenuated patch cords can be installed in place of conventional patch cords to provide a constant level of attenuation with a return loss of >50 dB. The attenuated patch cord can be used to replace the conventional cable assembly and attenuator combination. It is a compact, multi purpose passive device designed to operate at the 1310 and 1550 nm wavelengths. Attenuated patch cords can be provided with various connector styles LC, SC, ST and FC to meet customer’s requirements.
There are no reviews yet.